Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 December 2012

Thank you and Goodbye!

Image source

It’s never easy to say goodbye but like the saying goes, all good things come to an end. My adventure with blogging has certainly reached the point where I can no longer carry on for many reasons. I am never one to engage in an activity that I’m no longer fully committed to as my many months of absence would suggest.

My family commitments are getting bigger all the time, work challenges and other interests that I am currently pursuing have made it increasingly difficult for me to continue hence the decision to discontinue blogging.

I may be back one day who knows but for now I am bowing out. My sincere thanks to all those who have followed, visited and commented on my blog posts. Thanks for the memories while it lasted. My email on this blog is still active if anyone ever wanted to contact me in future.

Thanks once again, happy blogging and stay blessed.
Naija4life

5 comments:

Dr. Babs @ Edubabs said...

Oh Okay. It is a good idea. It is better because I will not advise you to sacrifice your commitment with your family on the altar of blogging. It is time consuming. Thanks and take care.
Dr Babs of www.edubabs.com

Unknown said...

Make cool cash online through your Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp account etc its very easy and totally free click the link to get started http://jobrize.com/index.php?ref=239529

Unknown said...

Make cool cash online through your Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp account etc its very easy and totally free click the link to get started http://jobrize.com/index.php?ref=239529

Uba Babs said...

This is great idea,how realistic is it?Because,there should be genue conviction in respect of this,however,it not as if am doubting it.

Raza Abbas said...

This could be one specific with the most beneficial blogs Private Tutor in St. Petersburg We have ever arrive across on this subject. Really Wonderful. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.